Unit1 Can you play the guitar?
1. play chess 下國際象棋?
2. play the guitar 彈吉他?
3. speak English 說英語
4. English club 英語俱樂部?
5. talk to 跟…說?
6. play the violin 拉小提琴
7. play the piano 彈鋼琴?
8. play the drums 敲鼓?
9. make friends 結交朋友
10. do kung fu 練 (中國) 功夫?
11. tell stories 講故事?
12. play games 做游戲
13. on the weekend/on weekends 在周末
1. play +棋類/球類 ?下…棋/打…球?
2. play the +西洋樂器 ?彈/拉…樂器?
3. be good at doing sth.= do well in doing sth. ?擅長做某事?
4. be good with sb. ?和某人相處地好?
5. need sb. to do sth. ?需要某人做某事?
6. can + 動詞原形 ?能/會做某事?
7. a little + 不可數名詞 ?一點兒…?
8. join the…club ?加入…俱樂部?
9. like to do sth. =love to do sth. ?喜歡/喜愛做某事
1. —Can you draw? 你會畫畫嗎？
—Yes, I can./No, I can’t. 是的，我會。/不，我不會。
2. —What club do you want to join? 你想加入哪個俱樂部？
—I want to join the chess club. 我想加入國際象棋俱樂部。
3. You can join the English club. 你可以加入英語俱樂部。
4. Sounds good./That sounds good. 聽上去很好。
5. I can speak English and I can also play soccer. 我會說英語也會踢足球。
6. Please call Mrs. Miller at 555-3721. 請給米勒夫人撥打電話555-3721。
I want to join your organization (組織) to help kids with?sports, music and English.?
My name is Mike. I am 15 years old. I'm a student in No. 1 Middle school. I can play the guitar well. I can sing many songs. I can swim and speak English well, too. I think I can be good with the kids. I also do well in telling stories.
I hope to get your letter soon.
Unit2 What time do you go to school?
1. what time 幾點
2. go to school 去上學?
3. get up 起床
4. take a shower 洗淋浴?
5. brush teeth 刷牙?
6. get to 到達
7. do homework 做家庭作業?
8. go to work 去上班?
9. go home 回家
10. eat breakfast 吃早飯?
11. get dressed 穿上衣服?
12. get home 到家
13. either…or… 要么…要么…?
14. go to bed 上床睡覺
15. in the morning/afternoon/evening 在上午/下午/晚上
16. take a walk 散步?
17. lots of=a lot of 許多，大量?
18. radio station 廣播電臺
19. at night 在晚上?
20. be late for=arrive late for 遲到
1. at + 具體時間點 ?在幾點（幾分）
2. eat breakfast/lunch/dinner 吃早飯/午飯/晚飯?
3. thirty/half past +基數詞 ?…點半?
4. fifteen/a quarter to +基數詞 ?差一刻到…點?
5. take a/an+名詞 ?從事…活動?
6. from…to… ?從…到…?
7. need to do sth 需要做某事
1. —What time do you usually get up? 你通常幾點鐘起床？
—I usually get up at six thirty. 我通常6:30起床。
2. That’s a funny time for breakfast. 那是個有趣的早餐時間。
3. —When do students usually eat dinner? 學生們通常什么時候吃完飯？
—They usually eat dinner at a quarter to seven in the evening. 他們通常在晚上6:45吃晚飯。
4. In the evening, I either watch TV or play computer games.
5. At twelve, she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch.
6. She knows it’s not good for her, but it tastes good.她知道它對她沒好處，但是嘗起來很好。
7. Here are your clothes. 這是你的衣服。
My School Day
I am a student. I usually get up at seven, and I eat breakfast at seven thirty. Then I go to school at eight. School starts at eight thirty. I eat lunch at twelve. I go home at 17:00. I often eat dinner at 19:00 and then play the piano. I do my homework at 20:00. At 22:00, I go to bed.
Unit3 How do you get to school?
1. get to school 到達學校
2. take the subway 乘地鐵?
3. ride a bike 騎自行車
4. how far 多遠?
5. from home to school 從家到學校?
6. every day 每天
7. take the bus 乘公共汽車?
8. by bike 騎自行車?
9. bus stop 公共汽車站
10. think of 認為?
11. between…and… 在…和…之間
12. one 11-year-old boy 一個11歲的男孩 13.?
play with… 和…玩
14. come true 實現?
15. have to 不得不
1. take…to…= go to…by… 乘…去…
2. How do/does sb get to…? 某人是怎樣到…的？?
3. How far is it from…to…? 從…到…有多遠？?
4. It takes sb. some time to do sth. 做某事花費某人多長時間。 5. How long does it take to do sth.? …花費多長時間？?
6. It is + adj. + to do sth. 做某事是…
7. Thanks for + n./Ving 感謝你（做）某事。
1. —How do you get to school? 你怎么去上學？
—I ride my bike. 我騎自行車。
2. How far is it from your home to school? 從你家到學校有多遠？
3. How long does it take you to get to school? 去上學花費你多久？
4. For many students, it is easy to get to school. 對很多學生來說，很容易到達學校。
5. There is a very big river between their school and the village. 在他們學校和村莊之間有一條很大的河流。
The Best Way for Me to Go to School
Different students go to school in different ways in our school, but I llike to go to school on foot.
First, I live near the school, so my home is not far from my school. And it takes me a few minutes to get there. Second, there is a crossing on my way to school, and sometimes the traffic is very busy. I think it is safer to go to school on foot. Third, I think walking is good for my health. It’s a kind of sport and it makes me study better.
So in my opinion, the best way to go to school is on foot. What about you?
Unit4 Don’t eat in class.
1. on time?準時，按時?
2. listen to…?聽……
3. in class?在課上?
4. be late for?做……遲到
5. have to?不得不?
6. be quiet?安靜
7. go out?外出?
8. do the dishes?清洗餐具
9. make breakfast?做早飯?
10. make (one’s) bed?鋪床
11. be noisy?吵鬧?
12. keep one’s hair short?留短發
13. play with sb.?和某人一起玩?
14. play the piano?彈鋼琴
15. have fun?玩得高興?
16. make rules?制訂規則
1. Don’t +?動詞原形+其他。 ?不要做某事。?
2. help sb. (to) do sth.?幫助某人做某事?
3. too many +?可數名詞復數?太多的……?
4. practice doing sth.?練習做某事?
5. be strict with sb.?對某人要求嚴格?
6. be strict in sth.?對某事要求嚴格?
7. leave sth sp.?把某物落在某地?
8. keep+賓語+形容詞 使……保持某種狀態?
9. learn to do sth.?學會做某事?
10. have to do sth.?不得不做某事
1. Don’t arrive late for class.?上課不要遲到。
2. Can we bring music players to school??我們可以帶音樂播放器到學校嗎？
3. And we always have to wear the school uniform.?并且我們總是不得不穿校服。
4. There are too many rules!?有太多的規則！
5. Don’t leave the dirty dishes in the kitchen!?不要把臟盤子留在廚房里！
6. I have to keep my hair short.?我不得不留短發。
Thanks for your last letter. You want to know the rules in our school. Now let me tell you about them.?
We can’t arrive late for class. We can’t talk loudly in class. We should keep quiet. When we meet our teachers on our way, we should say hello to them. We can’t eat or drink in class, and we can’t listen to music or play games in class.
I think we have too many rules. What about yours? Please write and tell me.
Unit5 Why do you like pandas?
1. kind of?有幾分，有點兒?
2. be from/come from?來自于
3. South Africa?南非?
4. all day?整天
5. for a long time?很長時間?
6. get lost?迷路
7. places with food and water?有食物和水的地方?
8. cut down?砍倒
9. in (great) danger?處于（極大）危險之中?
10. twelve years old?十二歲
11. things made of ivory?由象牙制成的東西
2. let sb. do sth.?讓某人做某事?
3. want to do sth.?想要做某事?
4. one of+名詞復數 ?……之一?
5. forget to do sth.?忘記要做某事?
6. forget doing sth.?忘記做過某事?
7. help sb. (to) do sth.?幫助某人做某事?
8. be friendly to sb.?對某人友好
1. —Why do you like pandas??你為什么喜歡熊貓？
—Because they’re kind of interesting.?因為它們有點兒有趣。
2. —Why does John like koalas??約翰為什么喜歡樹袋熊？
—Because they’re very cute.?因為它們非常可愛。
3. —Why don’t you like tigers??你為什么不喜歡老虎？
—Because they’re really scary.?因為它們真的嚇人。
4. —Where are lions from??獅子來自哪里？
—They’re from?South Africa.?它們來自南非。
5. Elephants can walk for a long time and never get lost.?大象能走很長時間并且從不迷路。
6. They can also remember places with food and water.?它們也能記住有食物和水的地方。
7. But elephants are in great danger.?但是，大象處于極大危險之中。
8. People cut down many trees so elephants are losing their homes.
9. Today there are only about 3,000 elephants (over 100,000 before)
10.Isn’t she beautiful??她難道不美麗嗎？
The Animal I Like
There are many kinds of animals in the world. What animal do I like? Let’s know her.
Many people like her very much. I also like her. She is from?China. She is very cute. She doesn’t eat grass and meat at all. She eats bamboo every day. She is so nice. She is black and white. She has two big black ears and eyes. And she also has black legs and arms.
What animal is she? She is a panda. I like panda very much. Do you like her? What animal do you like?
Unit6 I’m watching TV.
1. watch TV?看電視?
2. read a newspaper?看報紙
3. talk on the phone?通過電話交談?
4. listen to music?聽音樂
5. use the computer?使用電腦?
6. make soup?做湯
7. wash the dishes?洗餐具?
8. kind of?有點兒
1. —What + be+?主語+ doing? ……正在做什么？?
—主語+ be + doing sth. ……正在做某事。?
2. I’d love/like to do sth.?我愿意做某事。?
3. any other+可數名詞單數?其他任何一個……?
4. wish to do sth.?希望做某事
1. —Why are you doing??你在做什么？
—I’m watching TV.?我在看電視。
2. —What’s she doing??她在做什么？
—She’s washing her clothes.?她在洗她的衣服。
3. —What are they doing??他們在做什么？
—They’re listening to a CD.?他們在聽一張CD?唱片。
4. —Are you doing your homework??你在做你的家庭作業嗎？
—Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. I’m cleaning my room.?是的，我在做。/不，我沒有。我在打掃我的房間。
5. Zhu Hui misses his family and wishes to have his mom’s delicious zongzi.
It’s seven o’clock in the evening. Kate’s family are all at home.?
Kate is doing her homework. Her father is reading a book. Her mother is watching TV. Her grandfather is listening to the radio and her grandmother is cleaning the room. Her sister, Betty, is playing computer games.?
They are all enjoying themselves.
Unit7 It’s raining!
1. not bad?不錯?
2. at the park?在公園
3. take a message for…?為……捎個口信
4. have a good time/have a great time/have fun/enjoy oneself?過得愉快
5. call sb. back?給某人回電話?
6. no problem?沒問題
7. right now?現在?
8. talk on the phone?通過電話交談
9. some of ?......當中的一些?
10. by the pool?在游泳池邊
11. drink orange juice?喝橙汁?
12. study hard?努力學習
13. on a vacation?在度假?
14. in the mountains?在山里
15. call sb.?給某人打電話?
16. write to sb.?給某人寫信
1. tell sb. (not) to do sth.?告訴某人（不要）做某事?
2. have a great time/have fun + (in) doing sth.?愉快地做某事?
3. just right for doing sth.?做某事正合適
1. How’s the weather??
2. It’s cloudy. / It’s sunny. / It’s raining.?
3. How’s it going??
4. Great! /Not bad./Terrible!?
5. Can I take a message for him??
6. I’m having a great time visiting my aunt in?Canada.
7. My family and I are on a vacation in the mountains.?
8. It’s hot in your country now, isn’t it??
The Weather in?Beijing
Hello, everyone! I’m from?Beijing. Do you want to know the weather in?Beijing? Now let me tell you something about the weather here.
In?Beijing, spring is very short and warm. In summer, it’s very hot, but it often rains. We often go swimming in the river. In autumn, the weather is very dry and cool. We often go to the farm to work with the farmers to help them. In winter, it’s very cold, and sometimes it’s snowy and windy.
I like swimming, so summer is my favorite season.
Unit8 Is there a post office near here?
1. post office?郵局?
2. police station?警察局
3. pay phone?付費電話?
4. Bridge Street?橋街
5. Center Street?中心大街?
6. Long Street?長街
7. near here?附近?
8. across from?在……對面
9. next to?挨著，靠近?
11. in front of?在……前面?
12. excuse me?勞駕
13. far from?離……遠?
14. go along…?沿著……走
15. turn right/left?向右/左轉?
16. on the(或one’s) right/left?在（某人的）右邊/左邊
17. in my neighborhood?在我的街區?
18. look like?看起來像
19. in life?一生中?
20. be free?免費的/有空的
1. Turn right / left at the +序數詞+ crossing.?在第幾個路口向右?/?左轉。?
2. spend +?時間?/金錢?+ on sth.?花費時間/金錢在......?
spend +?時間?/ +金錢?(in) doing sth.?花費時間/金錢做某事?
3. watch sb. doing?觀看某人正在做某事?
4. enjoy doing sth.?喜歡做某事
1. —Is there a hospital near here??這附近有醫院嗎？
—Yes, there is. It’s on?Bridge Street.?是的，有。它在橋街上。
2. —Oh… where’s?Center Street??噢……中心大街在哪里？
—It’s not too far from here.?它離這兒不太遠。
3. Go along Long Street and it’s on the right.?沿著長街走，它在右邊。
4. Turn right at the first crossing.?在第一個十字路口向右轉。
Where is the hotel? Let me tell you how to get there. Go down this road and then turn left. Go through?First Street?and Second Street. When you come to?Third Street, turn right and walk on. You can see a bridge over a river. Go across the bridge. Then you can see the hotel. It’s on your right, across from the post office. You will find it.
Unit9 What does he look like?
1. short hair?短發?
2. long hair?長發
3. curly hair?卷發?
4. straight hair?直發
5. (be) of medium height?中等個子?
6. (be) of medium build?中等身材
7. go to the movies?去看電影?
8. a little?有點兒
9. look like?看起來像?
10. a big nose?大鼻子
11. a small mouth?小嘴巴?
12. a round face?圓臉
13. black hair?黑發?
14. big eyes?大眼睛
15. a long face?長臉?
16. the same way?同樣的方式
17. in the end?最后?
18. blonde hair?金黃色的頭發
1. What does / do +?主語?+ look like? ……長得什么樣？?
2. sb. + be + of + medium build / height?某人中等身材/個子?
3. sb. + has +… hair?某人留著……頭發?
4. sb. wears + ... 某人穿著/戴著……
1. —What does he look like??他長什么樣？
—He’s really tall.?他真的很高。
2. —Do they have straight or curly hair??他們留直發還是卷發？
—They have curly hair.?他們留卷發。
3. —Is he tall or short??他高還是矮？
—He isn’t tall or short. He’s of medium height.?他不高不矮。他中等個子。
4. The man with a pair of glasses is my English teacher.?那個戴眼鏡的男人是我的英語老師。
Kate, a twelve –year-old girl, is lost in the street.
She is of medium height with short hair. She has a round face and small eyes. She wears a pair of glasses. She wears a white shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black sports shoes.
If anyone knows her, please call Mr. Green at 26458132. Thanks a lot.
Unit10 I’d like some noodles.
1. would like?想要?
2. take one’s order?點菜
3. beef soup?牛肉湯?
4. one bowl of…?一碗……
5. what size?什么尺寸?
6. mapo tofu with rice?麻婆豆腐蓋飯
7. what kind?什么種類?
8. small / medium / large bowl?小/?中/大碗
9. green tea?綠茶?
10. orange juice?橘汁
11. around the world?世界各地?
12. birthday cake?生日蛋糕
13. the number of… ......的數量?
14. make a wish?許個愿望
15. blow out?吹滅?
16. in one go?一口氣
17. come true?實現?
18. cut up?切碎
1. would like + sth.?想要某物?
2. would like + to do sth.?想要做某事?
3. Why don’t you + do sth.??何不做某事？?
4. the number of +?名詞復數?……的數量；a number of+名詞復數?許多……
1. What kind of noodles would you like??你想要哪種面條？
2. I’d like beef noodles, please.?我想要牛肉面。
3. What size would you like??你想要多大的？
4. I’d like a medium bowl, please.?我想要一個中碗的。
5. Would you like a large bowl??你想要一個大碗的嗎？
6. Yes, please.?好吧。
7. If he or she blows out all the candles in one go, the wish will come true.?假如他或她一口氣吹滅所有的蠟燭，愿望將實現。
My Favorite Food
I’m a middle school student. I like to eat healthy food. I have milk, eggs and bread for breakfast. For lunch I would like rice, fish and vegetables. I like chicken, juice, rice and hamburgers for supper. Of all the food, my favorite food is chicken and apple juice.
Unit11 How was your school trip?
1. go for a walk?去散步?
2. milk a cow?擠牛奶
3. ride a horse?騎馬?
4. feed chickens?喂小雞
5. talk with?與……談話?
6. take photos?拍照
7. quite a lot?相當多?
8. show… around?帶領……參觀
9. learn about?了解?
10. from… to…?從……到……
11. grow strawberries?種植草莓?
12. pick strawberries?采草莓
13. in the countryside?在鄉下?
14. go fishing?去釣魚
15. at night?在夜晚?
16. a lot of?許多；大量
17. come out?出來?
18. go on a school trip?去學校郊游
19. along the way?沿線?
20. after that?之后
21. buy sth. for sb.?為某人買某物?
22. all in all?總的來說
23. take a / the train?乘火車?
24. be interested in?對……感興趣
25. not… at all?根本不……
1. How + be…? + like? ……怎么樣？?
2. too many +?可數名詞復數?太多的……?
3. teach sb. how to do sth.?教某人怎樣做某事?
4. quite + a / an +?形容詞+可數名詞單數?= a + very +?形容+可數名詞單數 一個相當?/?很……的......
1. —How was your school trip??你的學校郊游怎么樣？
—It was great!?好極了！
2. —Did you go to the zoo??你去動物園了嗎？
—No, I didn’t. I went to a farm.?不，沒有。我去農場了。
3. —Did you see any cows??你看見一些牛奶了嗎？
—Yes, I did. I saw quite a lot.?是的，我看見了，我看見相當多（的牛奶）
4. —Were the strawberries good??這些草莓是好的嗎？
— Yes, they were.?是的，它們是。?/ No, they weren’t.?不，它們不是。
5. Everything was about robots and I’m not interested in that.?一切都是關于機器人的，我對那方面不感興趣。
I had a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I did my homework, and then I played computer games. In the afternoon, I visited my grandmother. We talked for a long time.
On Sunday morning, I cleaned my room and did some reading. Then I cooked for m parents. In the afternoon, I watched a football match on TV and listened to music. I had a good time.
Unit12 What did you do last weekend?
1. do my homework?做我的家庭作業?
2. go to cinema?去看電影
3. go boating / camping?去劃船?/?去野營?
4. play badminton?打羽毛球
5. on Saturday morning?在星期六早上?
6. work as?以……身份而工作
7. have a good weekend?周末過得愉快?
8. kind of?有點兒
9. stay up late?熬夜?
10. run away?跑開
11. shout at?對……大聲叫嚷?
12. fly a kite?放風箏
13. high school?中學?
14. put up?搭起，舉起
15. in the countryside?在鄉下?
16. get a surprise?吃驚
17. make a fire?生火?
18. each other?互相
19. so… that…?如此……以至于……?
20. go to sleep?入睡
21. the next morning?第二天早上?
22. look out of…向……外看
23. shout to?沖……呼喊?
24. up and down?上上下下
26. move into…?移進……
27. a swimming pool?一個游泳池
1. go + doing?去做某事?
2. play +?球類?玩……球?
3.?時間段+ ago ……前?
4. keep + sb. / sth. +?形容詞?/?副詞?/?介詞短語?使……保持……
5. so +?形容詞?/?副詞+ that?句子?如此……以至于……
6. see sb. doing sth.?看見某人正在做某事
7. let sb. do sth.?讓某人做某事?
8. start to do / doing sth.?開始做某事
1. —What did you do last weekend??上個周末你做什么了？
—I did my homework. / We went boating.?我做了我的家庭作業。/我們去劃船了。
2. —Who visited her grandma??誰看望了她的奶奶？
— Becky did.?貝姬看望了。
3. My sister finished high school two weeks ago.?我的姐姐兩周前中學畢業了。
4. But I was so tired that I went to sleep early.?但是我是如此疲倦，以至于我很早就睡著了。
My friend Li Hua came to visit me on May Day. During the following days I showed him around the city.?
We went to the?Guangzhou?Museum?on the morning of May 2. We learned much about the history of?Guangzhou. In the afternoon., we climbed the Baiyun Hills. It was really great fun! In the evening. I took Li Hua to the night zoo. It was interesting to see animals at night. The next day, we went to the bookshops to buy books.?
Though we were very tired, we enjoyed ourselves very much.